Re-Opening Wednesday, May 20, 2020 :-)
Important COVID-19 Information
Before you book screening questions
- Do you have a fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing?
- Have you traveled out of province in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in contact with anyone who has traveled out of province in the last 14 days?
- Have you had any contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
While at the Spa
- Wash hands/ use hand sanitizer when you arrive
- There will be a COVID-19 supplemental consent form and waiver/ release to be signed before your appointment
- Please use the washroom at home if possible as it must be thoroughly cleaned between uses including proper disinfecting time to be effective ( helps avoid long waits )
- Do not bring other people to the appointment unless absolutely necessary (e.g.- minors appointment) and those who are necessary will also require a COVID-19 supplemental consent form and waiver/ release to be signed before your appointment
- To ensure enough time for cleaning and to maintain a 2 meter distance between other clients, arrive no more than 5 minutes before your appointment time
- Pedicures will NOT be available until Phase 3 of the Re-Open Saskatchewan Plan
About Spa Salt and Sky in Regina
Welcome! Spa Salt and Sky is a massage therapy clinic located in Regina , Saskatchewan, Canada. Massage is a popular treatment in Regina and we would like to welcome the community of Regina to discover the many benefits of massage therapy.
Please book your Regina massage therapy appointment with us today.
What we do
Our clinic provides advanced therapeutic and relaxation massage in a safe, comfortable, and relaxing environment.
We offer the highest quality of care to our clients. We are friendly and knowledgeable and care about all aspects of your treatment. We customize each treatment to meet your specific needs by incorporating a variety of assessment and treatment techniques that are best suited to you as an individual.
As part of our service, we will provide you with knowledge of self-administered pain management techniques such as stretching and strengthening exercises and the use of heat or cold therapy, which will help you get the most out of each treatment.
Our practice is dedicated to improving the general well being of all our clients.
Massage Therapy can help:
- Reduce stress
- Alleviate pain
- Relax your muscles
- Improve circulation
- Improve mobility
- 30 minute massage= $55 + GST
- 45 minute massage= $70 + GST
- 60 minute massage= $80 + GST
- 75 minute massage= $90 + GST
- 90 minute massage= $110 + GST
- 120 minute massage= $150 + GST
- 75 minute stone massage= $110 + GST
- 15 minute pedicure= $30 + GST
- 30 minute pedicure= $50 + GST
- 60 minute pedicure= $70 + GST
- 90 minute pedicure= $90 + GST